Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Health
In the constantly evolving field of public health, the remarkable shift to digital platforms has been significant. The COVID-19 pandemic emphasized the critical role of Digital Health, prompting a swift adoption of digital tools in healthcare. Recognizing the growing demand, Empower offers a unique training program to upskill learners in the domain of Digital Health. This online program has been developed in collaboration with UNITAR (United Nations Institute for Training and Research).
Join us to lead the way in utilizing technology for better global health outcomes. Our comprehensive Digital Health Course empowers you with the knowledge and skills to navigate the intersection of healthcare and technology. This is an affordable and accessible program, tailored for professionals in diverse settings.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Health is a 12-month online program, specially designed by Empower School of Health in collaboration with the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR). UNITAR is an autonomous body within the United Nations with a mission to develop the individual, institutional, and organizational capacities of countries through high-quality learning solutions.
This self-paced course has 11 modules on key topics and a project that would encompass the learnings of all modules. Our curriculum is meticulously crafted by industry experts and seasoned academia, ensuring a comprehensive educational experience.
On completion of this course, the student will be awarded a joint diploma certificate from the Empower School of Health and the United Nations Institute for Training and Research.
This course prepares you for the emerging world of Digital Health, providing you with numerous growth opportunities in international NGOs, Ministries of Health, UN agencies, and donors' programs. Through this comprehensive educational experience, you will play a vital role in shaping the future of healthcare capacity building and ensuring that the benefits of Digital Health are realized in your community.
This program offers you the tools to excel in your current role, opening doors to promotions and recognitions.
For IT professionals seeking a transition to the healthcare sector, it serves as a bridge, equipping you with the specialized knowledge needed for a seamless shift.
The course is for graduates with a recognised Bachelor’s degree from any discipline, or working professionals interested in upskilling and career progression. This course is also for people working or interested in the healthcare sector and interested in new technologies and working professionals.
- To be able to operate confidently in both written and spoken English language.
- To be able to commit at least 25 hours per month over a period of 12 months.
- To have completed, at minimum a bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Prior work experience is preferred, though not necessary.
The course covers the following modules:
- Introduction to Digital Health
- Digital Transformation in Healthcare
- Innovations in Digital Health
- Healthcare Revolution
- Global Strategies in Digital Health – Present Scenario of Digital Health in Developing and Developed Countries
- Health Informatics and Data Standards
- Digital Health Approaches to Evaluation
- Policy Health and Governance in Digital Health
- Ethical Consideration
- Leadership in Digital Health
- Professional Opportunities and Careers in digital health
- Official diploma certificate
- E-tutoring and case study mentoring
- Exam fees and case study evaluation
- 12 months of technical support on any Digital Health topic related to your work or this course
- Internship and live project opportunities with leading organizations for top performers
For Desktop or Laptop:
- Minimum bandwidth of 1mbps (4mbps recommended)
- Processor: i3 or higher recommended.
- RAM: 2GB (min), 4GB or more is recommended.
- Supported browsers: Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox 4.x and higher, Google Chrome 100.0.4
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 and higher, Mac OS 8, Linux, Solaris
- Android 4.4 or higher recommended
- iOS 12 or higher
- Minimum 4GB RAM