Procurement and Supply Chain Management Support Functions and Systems
Get in touch with the key support functions and systems of PSM such as HR, Finance, Quality Assurance, Information Systems, etc. Understand how these support functions affect the performance of the PSM function and how to most efficiently design, implement and manage them.
Get in touch with the key support functions and systems of PSM such as HR, Finance, Quality Assurance, Information Systems etc. Understand how these support functions affect the performance of the PSM function and how to most efficiently design, implement
and manage them.
- Opportunities with leading organizations (UN organizations and Ministries of Health)
- On-demand mentorship on PSCM subjects related to Public Health
- A holistic understanding of supply chain - Empower Yourself for Global Health Leadership
The course would be open to:
- Applicants currently engaged in public health-related activities.
- Applicants with graduate/post-graduate qualifications, and working within procurement and supply chain management, healthcare administration, or pharmaceutical functions.
- Candidates with relevant work experience in public health with governmental and/or health-related organizations/NGOs would be preferred.
- Organization and Staffing of the PSM Function
- PSM Data & the Information Systems Pyramid
- Implementing a Logistics MIS
- Introduction - Pharmaceutical QA
- Practical Approaches to Quality Assurance
- Financial Impact of PSM
- Funding for PSM Projects
- Course fees: USD 400 (exclusive of taxes and bank charges)
- Early bird and group registration discounts available.
For Desktop or Laptop:
- Minimum bandwidth of 1mbps (4mbps recommended)
- Processor: i3 or higher recommended.
- RAM: 2GB (min), 4GB or more is recommended.
- Supported browsers: Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox 4.x and higher, Google Chrome 100.0.4
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 and higher, Mac OS 8, Linux, Solaris
- Android 4.4 or higher recommended
- iOS 12 or higher
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Course language - English.
- The course is broken into 7 chapters and 1 final assessment to qualify for a certificate.
- Pre-recorded lectures (chapter wise), case studies, quizzes, and self-learning materials.
- E-mail tutorial support and group discussion through a web-based system.
Students will be evaluated throughout the tenure of course with multiple choice questions.