Global Fund and Empower: Financial evaluation of investments in public health supply chains
The Financial Evaluation of Investments in Public Health Supply Chains course is jointly developed by the Global Fund and Empower School of Health. It is extremely helpful for individuals working in public health, supply chain, and logistics.
The Financial Evaluation of Investments in Public Health Supply Chains course is jointly developed by the Global Fund and Empower School of Health. It is designed specially to cater to the needs of professionals working in the field of public health supply chains who need to make a financial evaluation, by comparing both the costs and the consequences, of the various investment options and, at the same time, comparing then with alternative courses of action to guide their decisions about the cost-effectiveness of their investments and efficient use of scarce resources.
Anyone can apply for a Certificate course in Global Health Procurement and Supply Chain Management after clearing the School term.
Financial evaluations of investments in Public Health supply chains Application of the Supply Chain Investment Evaluation Framework
- Early bird and group registration discounts available.
For Desktop or Laptop:
- Minimum bandwidth of 1mbps (4mbps recommended)
- Processor: i3 or higher recommended.
- RAM: 2GB (min), 4GB or more is recommended.
- Supported browsers: Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox 4.x and higher, Google Chrome 100.0.4
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 and higher, Mac OS 8, Linux, Solaris
- Android 4.4 or higher recommended
- iOS 12 or higher
- Minimum 4GB RAM
Available Payment Options