Diploma Course in Global Health Procurement and Supply Chain Management
The course is structured to address one topic area per month, starting with a module on introduction to PSM and ending with PSM support functions and systems. Eventually, it will help the candidate implement these learnings in their own country.
The course is structured to address one topic area per month, starting with a module on introduction to PSM and ending with PSM support functions and systems. For the subsequent month, the candidate will work on a ‘problem-solution’ related Case Study linked to their own organization or country.
There is also a Module addressed as Leadership in Global Health. The goal of this module is to impart better knowledge of Leadership and its fundamentals.
- Prepares students for a global career in PSM
- Gain a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of procurement and supply chain management and its linkages with global health
- Learn management structures and systems required for effective operations of PSM
- Be able to assess and address supply chain bottlenecks
- Design & execute projects for making PSM more effective
- Personal and professional growth in terms of leadership and management skills
The course prepares the participants for the world of procurement and supply chain of healthcare products. It provides an overview of PSM topics and issues including the role of government policies, donors, manufacturers, procurement agents, and more. The course is targeted at health professionals in public health programs (donors, government, NGOs, civil society, academia) and people interested in understanding issues on supply chain/logistics.
The course covers the following modules:
- Introduction to Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Public Health Commodities
- Global Health Procurement
- Storage & Distribution
- PSM Support Functions & Systems
Course fees: USD 1,250 (exclusive of taxes and bank charges)
- Official diploma certificate
- 6 months of technical support on any PSM topic related to your work or this course
For Desktop or Laptop:
- Minimum bandwidth of 1mbps (4mbps recommended)
- Processor: i3 or higher recommended.
- RAM: 2GB (min), 4GB or more is recommended.
- Supported browsers: Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox 4.x and higher, Google Chrome 100.0.4
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 and higher, Mac OS 8, Linux, Solaris
- Android 4.4 or higher recommended
- iOS 12 or higher
- Minimum 4GB RAM